Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hello & Goodbye

Yesterday was the Farewell Assembly at Hunter High School.  I had to say goodbye to the 2013-2014 Student Body Officers.  It was really hard for me (much harder than I expected) and I cried through much of the assembly.  They have been such an incredible group and we have had an amazing year together.  I will miss them.
Yesterday the 2014-2015 Student Body Officers took the oath of office during the assembly.  It was really fun for me to watch them on stage because they are so excited.  I have had a chance to work with them a little bit and they are already wonderful.  I'm looking forward to getting to know them better and I can't wait to see what they accomplish next year!
Yesterday was bittersweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...