Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday.  I certainly did!  I had Thanksgiving dinner at my parents' house with my immediate family and my cousin Emily and it was delicious!
My sister Marilyn made the cornucopias at each place setting and my nephew Sean made the place cards (he was very proud of them).  We had Honey Baked ham, turkey, cheesy potatoes, stuffing, rolls, pomegranate salad (a tradition). and a relish tray with dip.  Everything tasted so good!  After dinner we played shanghai rummy (it was Emily's first time and I think we traumatized her a little bit).  This game gets really crazy but we love it and usually play it every holiday.  Then we had pie!  It was a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...