Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hot Rods

Yesterday I spent the afternoon watching Sean play baseball.  It was a perfect day for baseball because the sun was shining but it wasn't too hot.  It felt so nice to be sitting outside on the bleachers watching my adorable nephew.  This year his team is called the Hot Rods and they played really well.  There has been a lot of improvement since last year.
Sean got a run!  It was so fun to watch him cross home plate!  He also got to play third base and was involved in a great play resulting in an out!  The Hot Rods ended up winning 9-5!
Apparently our cheering was too embarrassing so we got "the look."
I sure do love this kid!

Note:  I find little league baseball to be highly amusing!  The Dad of the opposing pitcher was sitting behind us and he kept up a steady barrage of instructions for his son.  I really wanted to turn around and tell him to just let the poor kid play!  I'm sure he would play much better without all of the pressure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...