Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend 2015

Over Memorial Day Weekend, my family went camping at Jordanelle State Park, which is one of our very favorite camping spots (see other camping trips here, here, and here).
Marilyn and I stayed at one campsite in her cute little trailer.
My parents were at another nearby campsite in the motor home.
Some views of the reservoir from our campsite.  There weren't many boats on the water this weekend.
I think the reservoir looked incredible after a rainy night. (I loved listening to the rain on the roof of the trailer while we watched movies and ate microwave popcorn).
Even though it rained a few times, we were able to have a fire every night.  I think sitting around a campfire is my favorite part of camping!
This is how we spent a lot of our time:  sitting around the campsite reading and relaxing.
Packing up!  Marilyn's trailer is seriously cool.  It took her about a minute to take it down and then the two of us were able to hitch it to the Jeep by ourselves (if you knew the backstory on this you would be amazed).   It was such a wonderful trip!  Where are we going next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...