Friday, July 3, 2015

Escape to the Mountains

As I was leaving my house so an agent could show it yesterday morning, I received two more texts requesting more showings.  For those of you keeping score, that meant three showings back-to-back which would require me to be out of my house for three hours.  I was headed to the library, which has become my daytime go-to place to hang out and read while these showings are going on, but three hours?  I turned my car in the direction of the mountains!
I love driving through the mountains with the windows down, the music loud, and the breeze cool on my face.  It was so peaceful and relaxing.
Since I was in American Fork Canyon, I had to make a quick stop at Cascade Springs!  I feel a little bit like Anne of Green Gables because every summer I have to visit all of my favorite places.  Instead of the White Way of Delight, I have Cascade Springs!
I had the whole place to myself for quite a while and I loved listening to the sound of the water.  It was a lovely morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...