Thursday, September 10, 2015

2015-2016 Student Body Officers & Class Officers

This year I am working with the Class Officers as well as the Student Body Officers and I am loving every minute of it!  Here are some of the pictures taken by my friend Lesa at the International Peace Gardens a few weeks ago.
SBOs & Class Officers
Student Body Officers
Senior Class Officers
Junior Class Officers
Student Body Officers
Senior Class Officers
Junior Class Officers
SBOs & Class Officers

Being the student government adviser is a lot of work (we are in the middle of Homecoming and I just now picked up $343.00 worth of curly willow from a wholesale florist because my group wants to turn the dance floor into a forest and don't even get me started on the pinata) but it is also so much fun!  They make me laugh every single day!
2014-2015
2013-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...