Thursday, October 22, 2015

I Heart the Hard Rock Cafe

When I was in Las Vegas over fall break, I had to visit the Hard Rock Cafe on the Strip.  Even though Las Vegas is known for its many famous restaurants, I always seem to end up there!  I guess it started in 1990 when I was on a study abroad trip.  I visited London for about a week and near the top of my wish list of places to visit was the London Hard Rock Cafe because it was the very first one and it has a lot of fabulous Beatles memorabilia.
I wanted a souvenir from the HRC but I didn't have a lot of money and the shirts were quite expensive.  I decided to get a pin instead and thus began my pin collection.  Whenever I am in a city with a HRC, I try to get a pin and I now have hundreds of them.  It is a fun tradition to have when traveling.
Berlin
Denver
Barcelona
San Diego
Rome

Note:  My favorite HRC is the one inside the Rogers Centre.  Go Blue Jays!

1 comment:

  1. Emily and I love visiting HRCs, too! We just went to the one in Dallas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...