Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween 2015

I have always really loved Halloween and this year it was so much fun!  The day started early with some pumpkin carving with Sean and Tashena.
Sean's pumpkin "Cyclops."
Tashena's pumpkin "Tinkerbell."
My pumpkin "Mr. Bonehead."
Marilyn's "Old School" pumpkin.
It has been a tradition for as long as I can remember to have chili on Halloween.  This year I made it and everyone came over to my house!
Sean was a mad scientist (although we all thought that his wig made him look like James Brown).
Since I didn't have very many trick-or-treaters, I told him he could have as much candy as he wanted!
Tashena was Tinkerbell.
Tashena and her friends came trick-or-treating to my house and it was an absolute riot!  They kind of took over my house for a little while.  They were all really nice, if exuberant, kids.  A really great day!

Note:  For several years Marilyn and I have had the tradition of going to a late movie on Halloween.  We saw The Martian in IMAX 3D (yes, I've now seen it four times).  It was really late when we drove home and we had to stop at UHP DUI checkpoint.  They asked us if we had been drinking and then simply let us go.  I thought that was hilarious.  However, there were some young teenage girls standing on the sidewalk who looked to be in a bit of trouble...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...