Sunday, November 29, 2015

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

I usually get pretty excited to pull out the Christmas decorations but this year I was even more excited because I got to decorate my new house!
I like to put up my decorations the day after Thanksgiving because I like to enjoy them for as long as possible.  This year I started decorating at 11:30 pm!
It took me a while to decide where to put the tree because I had a few options in this house.  I decided that I liked it best in front of the window near the fireplace.
My sister found these poinsettias for me at the Home Depot for only $12.99.  I absolutely love them!
My sister Marilyn has started making the cutest quilted table runners.  This is the Christmas one she made for me.  I love it!
The tree skirt that I made last year!
A few more views.
It makes me so happy to sit in this room and look at the tree!  I love the holiday season so much and I am looking forward to many fun activities in December!

Note:  If you are interested in one of these cute table runners (she makes them for all holidays), you can contact my sister at thequiltingbeellc@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...