Saturday, January 23, 2016

Dinner at Pago

A couple of years ago I made a New Year's resolution to try a new restaurant every month and I actually kept it!  Not only was it a really fun resolution (you should try it!), but I found lots of restaurants that I now frequent on a regular basis.  I thought I would share a few of them for those of you in the SLC area looking for new places to try.  Pago is one of many great restaurants in the trendy 9th & 9th neighborhood of SLC.  It has a modern and rustic design with a really fun vibe.  Pago features contemporary American cuisine with an ever-changing seasonal menu incorporating a farm to table philosophy.  I eat there quite a bit, usually before attending the theatre, and the service has always been excellent and the wait staff are friendly and personable.
I consider myself to be a really picky eater.  I sometimes have a hard time eating meat (It's a long story) so when I find a good burger I tend to order it a lot.  The Pago Burger ($18.00) with bacon, Gouda, pickled onion, black garlic aioli, and truffle frites is a good one.  I'm telling you, it is Heaven on a bun and, in my opinion, it is one of the best burgers I've had in SLC.  Pago is located at 878 S. 900 E. in SLC and is open for Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:00am- 3:00pm, Dinner: Monday- Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm, and Brunch: Saturday - Sunday 10:00am -2:30pm.  Prices for dinner vary from $31 to $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...