Thursday, June 9, 2016

Madame Tussauds

The actors who have portrayed 007 at Madame Tussaud's (Daniel Craig was at the front entrance).
Another really "touristy" thing I did while in New York is visit Madame Tussauds.  I just couldn't resist (and it was part of the New York pass).  I've been to the London one several times as well as the one in Las Vegas.  I had a lot of fun wandering around the exhibits in the morning before seeing a matinee.  Here are some of my favorites.
Anderson Cooper (I may or may not have a small crush on him).
Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan during happier times.
Pope Francis (I wonder how they got him to model for this?)
JFK and Jackie Kennedy
Mahatma Gandhi
Pope John Paul II
Mikhail Gorbachev
Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones
Director Steven Spielberg
Judy Garland as Dorothy
John Wayne
Charlie Chaplin
Bela Lugosi as Count Dracula
Boris Karloff as Frankenstein's monster 
The King of Pop (I stood in a long line to get this picture for Marilyn because she loves him).
Bob Marley and ???
Jimi Hendrix
Whitney Houston
Taylor Swift
Rihanna
Muhammad Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...