Sunday, August 28, 2016

Go Braves!

Yesterday was Sean's first official game of Little League football.  His team, the Bountiful Braves, played the Woods Cross Wildcats.  The Wildcats are a really tough team and, despite some great plays by the Braves (including a great interception), they ended up losing.  We had fun watching the game any way because Sean is so adorable.  He always helps the player he tackles get back up again!  I think his coaches are intense and I didn't like it when they would yell at him!  Sean is hard on himself and I could see him getting more and more dejected as the game went on even though I thought he did really well.  I definitely need to toughen up before next week's game!  Here are some candid shots from the game.

Note:  I am now going to have to get up early on Saturday mornings to watch his games!  Clearly, I love this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...