Sunday, September 18, 2016

Another Football Saturday

It looks like I will be watching football every Saturday morning this fall! I have next Friday off and I was contemplating going out of town but then I remembered that Sean would have a game the next day and I don't want to miss it!  I don't know what it is but going to his games is so much fun!  I think it is because football is synonymous with fall and fall is my favorite time of year or maybe it is because Sean is getting to be so good at football!  Whatever the reason, my family was sitting on the sideline once again yesterday to see the Bountiful Braves take on the Cyprus Pirates.  Sean played both offense and defense in this game so he was on the field a lot!  The game was tied with two touchdowns apiece but Cyprus scored in the last few minutes to win.  It was a tough loss but Sean still gave me a smile at the end of the game!
We are so proud of our Number 98!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...