Sunday, September 25, 2016

Rain or Shine!

Today we found out that the Bountiful Braves play rain or shine!  We have been having the craziest weather in Utah the past few days (even a tornado!) and it rained all day long on Friday.  When I woke up Saturday morning it was still raining so I wondered if Sean's game would be cancelled.  My sister told me they play no matter what the weather is!  Luckily, it stopped raining just before his game started and it was actually really nice because the air smelled so clean and it wasn't that cold.  The Bountiful Braves played the Brighton Bengals and it was a tough game.  It doesn't really matter to me who wins because I just like watching Sean!  He had another great tackle!  At first we weren't sure if it was Sean who got the tackle but then we looked over at my brother-in-law (who keeps stats on the players for the team) and he had a big smile on his face so we knew it was him!
He was a little bit bummed that they didn't win so he gave me the "perfunctory smile."
When I started talking to him about his tackle, he gave me a better smile (pictured above!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...