Thursday, September 15, 2016

Sydney Harbour Cruise

After a few days in Cairns, we took an afternoon flight to Sydney.  After settling into our hotel, a few of us opted for a dinner cruise around Sydney Harbour.  In a trip full of magical moments, this is, perhaps, one of my very favorites.  I can't tell you how exhilarating it was to catch my first glimpse of the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge at nighttime when they were lit up!  Absolutely stunning!  It was an amazing, never-to-be-forgotten moment!  In addition to the view, the cruise was memorable because of my companions for the evening.  We had a lovely dinner, complete with entertainment, as we cruised the harbour and we caused quite the commotion.  We were singing, dancing, and requesting obscure pop songs!  I can't speak for anyone else but I was certainly excited by the prospect of exploring Sydney and I was definitely in high spirits.  I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard!  I usually don't like to attract that much attention but it was just so much fun and everyone around us only encouraged our shenanigans, especially the singer!
 
I fell in love with Sydney after this spectacular cruise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...