Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Whale Watching

Several years ago, while on an Alaskan cruise, I was able to go whale watching and I remember it being one of the most exhilarating things I've ever done!  When I found out that there were whale watching tours available in Sydney, I had my tour guide sign me up!  I made my way to Darling Harbour early in the morning on my second day in Sydney and went on a three-hour cruise.  I was able to see several whales on their annual migration to Antarctica and it was absolutely thrilling!
Can you see the whale coming up for air?
Here is another whale coming up for air.
Two whales cavorting!
Luckily the man next to me had a much better camera (with a much bigger lens) and he sent me these pictures!
In addition to the whale watching, there were some other amazing views.  I absolutely loved this lighthouse!
Sydney skyline.
Another view of the Sydney Opera House.
Some views while going under the bridge.
I was a little bit windblown afterwards but it was such an incredible experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...