Sunday, October 2, 2016

Fall and Football

Yesterday was the first day of October (which is definitely my favorite month) and it was a perfect fall day!  The temperature was brisk, the sky was blue, and there was a smell of decomposing leaves in the air.  What better way to celebrate fall than by watching a football game?  Sean's team played the Grantsville Cowboys (they played in Grantsville which is an hour away so I had to get up even earlier) and they have the best record in the league.  They were expecting a shutout against the Braves but the Braves had other plans!  Sean (and the team) played so well!  He played both offense and defense and I think he was on the sideline for about two minutes!  He is getting so good at football, more aggressive and more confident!  I just love watching him play; in fact, it is becoming the highlight of my week.  Yesterday was definitely the highlight of a difficult week!  Here are some pictures of the action.

Note:  Do you love fall as much as I do?  Here are two of my favorite fall posts:  Fall Fun for the Locals and Five Fall Drives Near SLC.  Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...