Sunday, October 9, 2016

Saturday Ritual

It has quickly become a tradition with my family to watch Sean play football and then go to breakfast every Saturday morning.  I really love this little ritual and, I think I've mentioned this once or twice, I look forward to it all week!  I think my whole family enjoys watching Sean play and I think Sean loves having all of us there!  Yesterday the Braves played the Granger Lancers and, once again, Sean had an excellent showing on both offense and defense!
Sean's coach congratulating him on an awesome play!
The coach pulled him out for just a few seconds to get a drink and then put him right back in!
He has made some really good friends on the team.
A few pictures of Sean and the team in action!
This is the "You are embarrassing me" look!  I get it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...