Sunday, October 16, 2016

Three Cheers for Number 98!

Just like every other Saturday, my family was there to cheer on our favorite football player!  I hate to admit this, but I have actually started to enjoy getting up early on Saturday morning.  The air is brisk and invigorating, the games are a lot of fun to watch, and I really like going out to breakfast afterwards.  I will be sad when his season ends in a few weeks!  The Braves played the Stansbury Stallions and Sean had a great game.  He would get so pumped up whenever he would get a tackle and, once, we even heard him growl!  It was awesome!

Note:  I didn't get very many pictures of this game because I was trying, unsuccessfully, to get tickets to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...