Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Sweet Sixteen!

Tashena turned sixteen last Friday and we had our family celebration on Sunday.  The birthday boy or girl gets to pick the dinner menu and Tashena opted for Cafe Rio.  We all thought that was a great choice!  Then she opened her presents.
Her Grandma and Grandpa gave her lots of clothes (which is what she always asks for).  My Mom was so excited to give Tashena her present that she wanted to go first!
She wanted dresses!
Sean was just as excited as my Mom to give Tashena her present!
He picked out the nail polish, remover, and emery board all by himself (one of the polish colors is camo glitter).  It was kind of adorable!
Tashena always wants clothes but I am really nervous about picking things out for her so I got her a big gift card to Old Navy.
I put the gift card in this giant bag with ten sheets of tissue paper.  When she removed all of the tissue paper, she couldn't see it.  She legitimately thought that I didn't give her anything and said, "It's the thought that counts."  We laughed and laughed and I had her look a little harder!
Marilyn gave her a really cute outfit and more nail polish.
Then we had the traditional Baskin Robbins ice cream cake.  I hope you had a great birthday Tashena!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...