Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas 2016

Christmas this year was absolutely wonderful.  We began on Christmas Eve with the traditional opening of Christmas pajamas.
On Christmas morning, Sean gave me strict orders to be at the house at 8:30 but I was a little bit late because of the snow (I actually got stuck in the driveway).
Sean got a lot of games for his Xbox One, a new TV, and a cool chair for playing his games.
Tashena got a new bed and lots of clothes.
Marilyn made quilts for Sean and Tashena in the Bountiful High School colors.  Tashena was really excited because she can take it on the bus to her away games.
I got a Fire Stick, bluetooth speakers, lots of movies, and some new boots.
After opening presents we had a fabulous dinner of chicken cordon bleu.  Most of us had naps after dinner (Sean played with his games) then we played a mean game of shanghai rummy (Tashena won).  In the evening, Kristine, Marilyn, Tashena, and I went to see the movie La La Land.  I was a little bit worried because I had really talked it up but Kristine and Marilyn loved it (Tashena kept asking me when it was over).  It was a great day!

Note:  For the record, I have now seen La La Land three times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...