Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Prom 2017

Bountiful High School held its annual Jr. Prom on Saturday night.  Tashena's date was named Duncan and they went with a group of friends to the dance.
Pinning on the boutonniere!
Tashena and Duncan.
The whole group.  I love how they coordinated their outfits in a black and white color scheme.  I thought they looked very striking.  I also love that Tashena's dress is taking up half of the picture!
The boys.
A lighter moment.
The girls.
What a cute couple!
Tashena in her beautiful dress.  I went with her to look for dresses last week and, despite the fact that I loathe shopping, I had so much fun with her.  She really wanted a black dress and this ended up being the only one she tried on because she loved it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...