Friday, November 24, 2017

Thanksgiving 2017

Yesterday my family celebrated Thanksgiving and it was so wonderful!  Basically both of my sisters cooked the entire dinner (I brought rolls) which included both turkey and ham, cheesy potatoes, stuffing, yams, relish tray, and pomegranate salad (a tradition).  Everything tasted so good and we spent most of the time laughing.  After dinner we all took a nap and reconvened for our traditional game of Shanghai Rummy and pie.  This game was absolutely brutal (my brother-in-law Trent won) but the pie was amazing!  I am really thankful for this crazy family of mine and I am so glad we get to spend so much time with each other.  I hope that you had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday as well!

Note:  Nobody in my family would cooperate for a photo!  The one above is literally the best one I could get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...