Thursday, December 7, 2017

Lights on Temple Square 2017

Last Friday I had a ticket to a Utah Symphony concert and I got downtown and hour and a half early.  During the holidays it can sometimes be tricky to drive and park downtown and I didn't want to take any chances (you won't be seated until an appropriate pause if you are late).  Of course I found a parking spot immediately which gave me an hour and a half to kill.  I decided to spend the time seeing the lights at Temple Square and it was as magical as it always is!  The temperature was really mild and the crowds weren't very big so I enjoyed myself immensely.  I even popped into the Assembly Hall to hear a random high school choir sing Christmas music which I really loved!
Go here for a list of events on Temple Square this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...