Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Pool Day With Sean

Sean and I used to go to a pool near my old house every summer (I used to take Tashena to this pool when she was younger, too).  We haven't gone there since I moved but this year Sean mentioned that he wanted to go back.  We were able to go yesterday and it was so much fun.  When we got there Sean was a little bit tentative so I told him that we could do something else if he wasn't having any fun.  Luckily he was able to make a few friends which meant that I could sit poolside and read my book!  Every time I looked over at him he had a big smile on his face.  It was perfect because it wasn't too hot and it wasn't too crowded.

Note:  The first time I took Sean to this pool, he wanted me to buy him some snacks.  The food isn't that great so I convinced him to wait and I would take him to lunch.  There is a Sonic right by the pool and we ate lunch there.  Now it is tradition to get a Sonic shake every time we go to this pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...