Saturday, June 9, 2018

Rugby!

Sean is playing rugby again this summer and he has already had a few games but I haven't been able to go to any of them.  Yesterday I was on aunt detail and one of my responsibilities was to get him to his games so I finally got to see him in action.  It is so fun to watch him play, even though rugby is absolutely incomprehensible!  His team has struggled a little bit this season and they lost their first two games.  In their third game against Olympus, however, they were on fire and got five tries!  This is the first game that South Davis has won and I'm choosing to believe that it was because I was there cheering so loudly!  I sure do love this kid and I love getting to spend time with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...