Saturday, September 29, 2018

Fall Bucket List

Fall is my very favorite season and I am determined to enjoy it to the fullest this year!  Here is a list of things I want to do during the month of October!
  • Go on a fall camping trip.  I can already cross this off my list because I am currently sitting on the porch of my KOA cabin.
  • Go on a fall drive.  Go here for five of my favorite fall drives near SLC.
  • Make a fruit cobbler in a dutch oven.  I haven't done this for a really long time and I'm thinking that it needs to happen this year.
  • Go to a corn maze.  Sean might think he's too cool to go with me this year.
  • Carve a Jack-O-Lantern.  Marilyn and I do this with Sean and Tashena every year except the year we procrastinated buying pumpkins until the day of Halloween and then couldn't find them anywhere.
  • Watch the movie Young Frankenstein with donuts and apple cider.  This has been a tradition ever since I moved out on my own and I look forward to it every year.
  • Watch a horror movie in the theater.  I'm thinking of seeing the new Halloween movie.
  • Eat a caramel apple.  This was the number one thing I wanted to do after I got my braces off!
  • Eat chili in a pumpkin bread bowl. My Mom has made chili on Halloween since I was a little girl.  It is one of my favorite traditions.
  • Attend ODT's Thriller.  I have been attending this Halloween dance extravaganza for the past 20 years.  It just wouldn't be Halloween without it!
  • Make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.  We'll see if this actually happens!
There you have it!  I'm so excited for all of it!  Do you have any fall traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...