Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Korver For Three!

Last night was Kyle Korver's first home game as a member of the Jazz and I can't remember when I have been more excited for a Jazz game!  It was so much fun to see him out on the court making three pointers!  The Jazz played the San Antonio Spurs and it was a fantastic game.  They took a 3-2 lead with a three pointer from Donovan Mitchell in the first few minutes of the game and they never once relinquished that lead!  Korver came in during the last three minutes of the first quarter and the arena went crazy!  In less than a minute he made a 25-foot three point jumper and the crowd went crazy once again!  He hit a few more three pointers during the game and ended up with 15 points.  It brought back so many happy memories of watching him play and I pretty much lost my voice cheering for him.  Korver wasn't the only one who played well!  Ten different players combined for 20 three pointers (a franchise record) and the Jazz basically had their way with the Spurs to win 139-105.  I am so glad that Korver is back in SLC and I anticipate going to a few more games this season (this could be a bad thing)!

Note:  I wore my old Korver jersey and I got quite a bit of attention (every time he scored the man behind me would pat me on the back).  I think I might need to get a new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...