Saturday, July 13, 2019

Hanna Camping Trip 2019

My sister and her husband keep their trailer at a campsite near Hanna for the whole month of July.  They spend the Fourth, Pioneer Day (a holiday in Utah), and every weekend there.  They let family and friends stay there during the week and I always try to take advantage of that opportunity because I love it there!  It is beautiful and peaceful.  I was there most of the week and I spent my time reading and relaxing!
Every night I would make a big fire (my brother-in-law cut me a ton of wood from his property nearby) and sit near it until it got dark.  Sitting by a fire is probably my favorite part of camping.  I also made s'mores!
In the evening I would get in bed and read while listening to the river (it was running really high so I could hear it at night when the camp was quiet).  It was a peaceful way to go to sleep!
On my last night a big storm came through the campsite and it was actually quite relaxing to sit in the trailer and listen to the rain!
I had a wonderful time up in the mountains and I'm so glad that my sister and her husband let me spend a week in their trailer every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...