Monday, December 5, 2016

Twelve

Sean turned twelve years old on Saturday and our family celebrated his birthday yesterday.  The birthday boy or girl gets to pick the menu for their birthday dinner and since Tashena picked Cafe Rio, Sean decided to go to Chick-A-Rama.  Then we came back to his house for presents and cake.
Sean's parents got him an Xbox One (which he has already been playing with) and a Pokemon game for his 3DS.
Marilyn and Grandma and Grandpa got him some clothes and a Fire Stick with a game controller for his TV.  He was pretty happy about that!
I got him the Halo game for his Xbox One and an Amazon gift card so he can download apps on his Fire Stick.  (I think I want a Fire Stick for Christmas).
After presents we had the traditional ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins.
I sure do love this kid and I hope he has a lot of fun with all of his new games!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...